East Meets West is an upcoming Wiki Channel Original Movie musical that premiered on September 26, 2014. The movie went into pre-production in July 2013. Very little is currently known about this film. It will be a major musical and will follow the story of two rival high schools. Creator of the film, Jessie1010 says, "I can't say too much but this movie is going to be a major musical with a lot of singing, a lot of dancing, just a lot of things. It's seriously going to be something Wiki Channel's never seen before and it may even feature some big Wiki Channel stars." It was announced on January 24, 2014 that casting was underway for the film and it will begin filming in late winter in Albuquerque, New Mexico for a 2014 premiere on Wiki Channel.  The cast was officially announced on May 24, 2014. Filming officially ended in early June 2014 (not counting re-shoots). Teasers for the movie began airing on Wiki Channel in late July 2014. The movie premiered on Wiki Channel September 26 at 8/9c.
OverviewEdit“East Meets West” follows the story of Eastwood High and Westwod High, two rivaling high schools that have never gotten along. Rachel Gold is the new girl at Eastwood High. Once a choir singing sensation, she has transformed herself into a phenomenal journalist and her scholarship for writing is what brings her to Eastwood. Ricky Francis is Westwood
- Chesney Ramirez as Rachel Gold
- Alexander Franks as Ricky Francis
- Rayelle as Skylar Venice
- Kelly Lloyd as Jess Nightland
- Shelly Yanes as Allie Grant
- Stephen Johnson as Jason Lewies
- Percilla Gold as Penny and Portia
- Dane Wilkins as Kendall
- Lilly Marsh as Deena
Rachel Gold (portrayed by Chesney Ramirez)
Ricky Francis (portrayed by Alexander Franks)
Skylar Venice (portrayed by Rayelle)
Jess Nightland (portrayed by Kelly Lloyd)
Allie Grant (portrayed by Shelly Yanes)
Jason Lewis (portrayed by Stephen Johnson)
- Penny (portrayed by Percilla Gold) - Penny is a student at Westwood. Penny is extremely energetic, congenial, and peppy, and she is in the Westwood musical with Ricky and Rachel who she becomes fast friends with. Penny is always there to cheer you up when you are down. Penny has a sister named Portia who goes to Eastwood. They used to both go to Eastwood but their constant fighting got so bad to the point where their parents had to split them up. Since her parents are divorced, Penny went to live with her dad who lives in Westwood and Portia stayed with her mom who lives in Eastwood. The two barely ever talk to each other.
- Kendall (portrayed by Dane Wilkins) - Kendall is a very theatrical and flamboyant boy. He is in the Westwood musical and is best friends with Penny. He and Penny are very welcoming to Rachel and Ricky.
- Portia (portrayed by Percilla Gold) - Portia is a cheerleader at Eastwood. Portia is basically Skylar's sidekick and she's always by her side. Portia is very serious, a bit stuck up, and often looks down on others. Portia is Penny's sister.
- Deena (portrayed by Lilly Marsh) - Deena is the student athletics manager at Westwood. She is good friends with Jason and Ricky. They're basically a friend threesome. Deena is very calm and chill. She along with Jason speculate what's up with Ricky throughout the movie.
- Something About the Sunshine - East Meets West cast
- Rachel arrives to Eastwood to see the students have a lot of school spirit. It's also the beginning of the football season over at Westwood High. The scene switches between the Eastwood students (led by Skylar, Jess and Allie) and the Westwood students (led by Ricky) singing about the start of a new season.
- Beat of My Drum - Skylar Venice
- This number takes place during cheer leading tryouts and Skylar singing this song, dancing, and doing a bunch of cheerleader moves to intimidate the auditioning girls. Halfway in, everyone is dancing and by the end, it is shown that Rachel is the only one who can keep up which grows tension between Skylar and Rachel.
- Push it to the Limit - Ricky Francis and the Westwood footall team
- Ricky and his football team sing this song while at their first football practice of the season. They are singing about working hard and pushing it so they can be the champions.
- Go with Gravity - Rachel Gold
- Rachel has been caught in the Westwood trophy room trying to steal a trophy for the cheer leading team, Ricky is with her after catching her himself. Ms. Bailey catches the both of them and she recognizes Rachel from her viral choir video. She makes Rachel sing for her and Rachel sings this song.
- Pom Poms - Ricky Francis, Jess Nightland, the Eastwood Eagles and the Westwood Warriors
- This song is the first real scene with all of Eastwood and Westwood together. Westwood comes to Eastwood and crashes their pep rally. The top Eastwood jock, Jess, and the top Westwood jock, Ricky, come face to face and they sing about "bringing it on." The Eastwood and Westwood cheerleaders, jocks, and students sing in the background with them. Meanwhile, Rachel is trying to hide so Ricky won't see her and find out she's from Eastwood but the cheerleaders don't make it any easier for her as they try to bring her back to cheer lead. This number takes place outside on the Eastwood football field.
- Meant to Be sung by Rachel Gold and Ricky Francis
- Rachel and Ricky are rehearsing for the Westwood musical and they sing this song. Singing this song, Rachel and Ricky have a real connection.
- Piano - Penny, Kendall, Rachel, and Ricky
- Rachel and Ricky meet the eccentric pair, Kendall and Penny. Ricky is being super cautious of where he is because he doesn’t want his teammates to find out he's in a musical. Kendall and Penny explain to them that they're always made fun of for being so peppy and into theatre but they really don't care. Rachel and Ricky form a bond with the two and then the four sing this song.
- Make a Wish - Ricky
- Rachel is helping Ricky with his Spanish homework after finishing a day of rehearsal. As they work, they begin to talk and they confess personal secrets to each other. Ricky talks about his football future and Rachel talks about wanting to be a journalist and tells him about how she used to sing in choir. So then Ricky sings this song to her to motivate her.
- Like Me - East Meets West cast
- The cheerleaders finally confront Rachel about her always missing practicing when she walks in late. Over at Westwood, the football players do the same to Ricky. Instead of telling them about the musical, Rachel and Ricky tell them that they've just been so distracted by a boy/girl who they really like. Instead of getting mad, the cheerleaders fangirl for Rachel and the football players praise Ricky. They sing this song to them to give them advice. The song switches back and forth between the football team and cheerleaders. In this song, Skylar warms up a bit to Rachel.
- Outside Looking In sung by Rachel
- Skylar has learned about Rachel's secret after going through her backpack and following her to Westwood. She reveals the secret to all of Eastwood and it somehow even spreads to Westwood. Eastwood students are angry with Rachel for "betraying the school" and Ricky can't even talk to her for being an Eastwood student. Rachel sings this song to vent as her whole world crumbles down.
- Sunrise sung by Rachel and Ricky
- It is now early Saturday morning, the day of the championship game between Eastwood and Westwood. Rachel accidentally pulled in all nighter at Eastwood while trying to piece all of her information together to solve the feud Eastwood and Westwood. She wakes up and starts fiddling with the piano in the music room when all of a sudden, Ricky shows up. He apologizes to her and realizes that she’s more important to him than any feud and he shouldn't blame everyone at Eastwood for his injury. The two sing this song together as the sun rises.
- East Meets West sung by the Eastwood Eagles and the Westwood Warriors
- It’s now the championship game and Eastwood and Westwood are playing. Rachel isn’t cheerleading since she was kicked off the team but she finally has uncovered the truth about the feud with Ally and Ricky. They’re trying to get to the game before half time is over so they can announce it to everyone and so Ricky can play. The Westwood team is freaking out because Ricky is nowhere in sight. It goes to half time and then the Eastwood students and Westwood students have a sing off battle. Jason is struggling to lead Westwood since he's co captain. Ricky shows up in the end of the song and sings with the Warriors.
- Finally Falling sung by East Meets West cast
- Rachel has revealed the truth about the feud and everyone is really happy now. The game finishes with Westwood winning and Eastwood is happy with them, the schools now friends. Then the two schools sing this song together with Rachel and Ricky starting off and everyone is happy.
- Meant to Be (Reprise) sung by Rachel and Ricky
- This is the very last scene and serves as the tag scene. It is shown during the credits. Rachel and Ricky are performing in the Westwood school musical. The Westwood Warriors and Eastwood Eagles came to see them.